Header image
W, Arly, and Pendjari National Parks
Burkina Faso, Niger, Bénin

Tapoa Association of Ecoguides and Ecosystem Protection (AEGT/PE)
BIALA, the tourism association of Tapoa Province
   Version française


If you travel only within Parc du W and the country through which you entered the park, you only need a visa for that one country. If you leave W to go to any of the surrounding area, you will need separate visas for each country you visit. Tourist visas are available at the airport in Ouagadougou and at the borders. However, getting the visas in advance will save you a lot of time and hassle. There are many visa application services available, such as Visa HQ, but you will pay an extra charge for their services. Download visa applications straight from the embassies here: